Sunday, January 2, 2011

I've Neglected You

Oh my goodness, I can't remember the last time I took such a long break from blog writing.  There is so much to share!  Finals this semester about did me in, when I had finally gotten through them, the idea of getting on my computer for anything other than Netflix or online shopping, made me hurt.  I had a wonderful holiday though and I'm so glad I got to have some time off.  Posts about the holiday's are on their way.  How about some FAVES though!

Fave Songs Right Now:

  • Higher by Taio Cruz featuring Travie McCoy - We can't get enough of this song!  It get's us moving everytime we hear it!!!
  • Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri - What a pretty music video and anthem!  I love it!


Fave Movies Right Now:
  • The Cove - A documentary about the brutal slaughter of dolphins in Taiji, Japan.
  • Dexter - Anything Dexter basically!  It is my current obsession!
  • Bella - This film has been out for a while, but it is so lovely and I am so glad I watched it!  In fact if you have Netflix, you can watch it instantly!
  • Chronicles of Narnia - Daniel, Mom, Tre and I went to see The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and we loved it!  It's a great movie to take the kiddies to!


My Fave Posts & Links:



No comments: