Wednesday, October 10, 2001

~ About Us ~

I'm a complicated mess of personalities; each one with its own aspiration, interests and pet peeves.  Roll them all together and you're stuck with me!  My name is Ela, Elabela, Ellers, Buddy or my favorite Mommy.


I am the Mother to a 3rd grader!  What!?!  Being a mother was something that I hoped would happen one day, after I had found my prince charming of course.  However when Daniel arrived from Tonga, my plans changed and motherhood was calling my number.  The decision has come with it's fair share of trials; losing my hair, losing my heart and gaining pounds like it's nobody's business.  Thankfully it has come with blessings that more than make up for those trials; I'm loved and I am learning to love.

I am the oldest sister and daughter to an amazing group of crazies!  Whether it be planned or by luck that I ended up with them, I'm so thankful!  (Depending on the day. :))

I am a daughter of a very loving and forgiving Heavenly Father and for this and the testimony I carry, I will forever be grateful!
If you would like to know more, feel free to email me at elabela1(at)hotmail(dot)com.

No comments: