Friday, September 17, 2010

I LOVE these posts...

I need to update you on some of my favorite blog posts, I am such a blog whore!  Anyways, I hope you all take a minute to appreciate these brilliant posts!

  • I fully plan on making this Chocolate Cake w/ Peanut Butter Frosting!  It honestly looks heavenly!  Thanks Little Brown Pen for posting the recipe!
  • My Etsy find of the week!!!  These beautiful feather heart cards!!  A box of 8 hand crafted cards will only cost you $7 bucks!!  LOVE THEM!!!

  • I have appreciated these two posts about embarrassing moments!  It helps to know that you are not the only one that gets caught in a moment you would rather forget!!  One was from Ree Drumond and one from our dear sweet Nie Nie.
  • This lovely under water engagement session by Carl Zoch!  I mean some couples are so creative!!!
  • This humble articial by a Oklahoma Sooner blogger, giving praise to the USU Football team.  A team he expected to be wiped in the mud by his beloved team.  That's right people, don't take these boys for granted.  They just may surprise you!  I'm talking to you BYU!!!
I hope you all have a LOVELY weekend!

No comments: