Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lovely People


We had a lovely weekend!
  • Grandma came home for a visit!  It's always so good to see her!
  • Treden turned three this weekend and had the coolest fireman party ever!!
  • We got to see most of our family at Tre's party which was the best part!
  • Daniel had a flag football game this Saturday.  He does such a good job!  Did I tell you guys that his team is called The Blue Cheese and that they call Daniel, THUNDER DAN?  LOL!  Love it!
  • Uncle Naki also had a football game.  USU lost, but Uncle Naki did a good job!!
  • Olivia and I threw the dopest bachelorette party EVER for our friend Allison who gets married next week!  There was a photo booth, tons of food and LOTS of dancing!!!
  • Daniel and I had a slightly lazy Sunday, which was nice.
This weekend was full of lovely people!  You know the kind of people that make you happy, who have a quiet confidence, who bring light to the party, who seem to just stand out!!!  Anyways, it was because of these people that Daniel and I had such a LOVELY weekend.  So thank you lovely people! 

I am working on being one of those people, I've got a ways to go!

I'll work on that though after I clean my room!  Priorities people!

3 comments:

Allison said...

The bachelorette party was so fun!! I loved every minute of it (and i almost peed a little when you fell!). SO FUN! Love you!! Thanks so much!

Megs said...

HAHA! I love the last part- "Priorities, people!" Glad you and Thunder Dan had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?