We had a lovely weekend!
- Grandma came home for a visit! It's always so good to see her!
- Treden turned three this weekend and had the coolest fireman party ever!!
- We got to see most of our family at Tre's party which was the best part!
- Daniel had a flag football game this Saturday. He does such a good job! Did I tell you guys that his team is called The Blue Cheese and that they call Daniel, THUNDER DAN? LOL! Love it!
- Uncle Naki also had a football game. USU lost, but Uncle Naki did a good job!!
- Olivia and I threw the dopest bachelorette party EVER for our friend Allison who gets married next week! There was a photo booth, tons of food and LOTS of dancing!!!
- Daniel and I had a slightly lazy Sunday, which was nice.
I am working on being one of those people, I've got a ways to go!
I'll work on that though after I clean my room! Priorities people!