Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feeling Blessed


Do you ever have the feeling like God has in some way let you know that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing.  That although things aren't perfect, you have found yourself on the right path for your life at that particular moment?  I'm probably not making sense...but I can't help but share my joy in the fact that I have had that feeling all week.  Things are definitely not perfect, but I'm where I'm supposed to be and it feels good.  Anyways, just thought I would share.

Also, I wanted to share some of my favorite posts lately:
  • My BFF Allison now has a blog!!  Check out her lovely engagement photos HERE
  • Hither & Thither recently visted Vermont and now I can hardly contain my desire to visit!  Check out their travelogue HERE.
  • The Pioneer Woman's recent photography assignment is LOVE.  I honestly was in tears over how LOVEly these photos were.  Head on over to feel the LOVE!
  • I desperately want this bag!!!  I do have a birthday coming up, I should just buy it as a gift!  Hmmm...the lining is RED!  Sold!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

It is so great to have that feeling that everything is in places. It just makes you feel at peace. I love the bag by the say. I think you should buy it for yourself. Afterall, it is your birthday. You should make sure you get what you want!

Ashley said...

Hi, Ela--so glad you liked the trip report! Thank you!

Hope your little fella's first week of school went well!