Saturday, July 24, 2010

LXD


I wish I could really dance!  I watch shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars and I wish that I could Pop & Lock or Quickstep with the best of them.  Although I am rhythmically challenged, I still get my groove on.  I can't help myself.  :) 

Have you heard of the LXDThe League of Extraordinary Dancers?  They are amazing and since I've found them, I wish that I could fly and defy gravity.  These dancers are amazing and HOT!  ;)  There are currently five episodes available for your viewing pleasure on http://www.hulu.com/; my favorite episodes are Robot Lovestory with hottie Madd Chadd and The Lettermakers with genius Lil' C

Please tell me if you get a chance to watch any of these, I'd be interested to know what you think of them.

No comments: