Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sans Motivation


Do you ever feel like you are missing the motivation you need to accomplish your goals?  Well, lately I have felt a lack of motivation to get dressed in the mornings let alone accomplish my goals.  I decided to make it a lazy day with Daniel and here I am at the end of the day with the motivation I believe will get me moving this week.  It has not been an easy year, but it's been a growing one!

Movie Nod:  The Karate Kid was fantastic.  I'm totally being serious!  Jackie Chan's performance broke my heart and little Jaden Smith inspired me. I was in awe of the performances and that is saying a lot coming from me!  I will absolutely be seeing this movie again with Daniel while it's still in the theater and will be buying it on DVD.  I hope you all get the chance to go and see it.  Oh man, we LOVED it!

No comments: