Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bridal Fair Fun

While Daniel was off with Grandpa fishing, Allison and I went in search of wedding inspiration.  The Bridal Fair was a dud.  Other than this jammin' DJ and a crepe bar we were pretty bored with it. 

That was until we were about to leave and passed the cinema room.  Life Lens Media was showing their film reel on the big screen and we couldn't resist.  We sat in comfy recliners and watched three super cute wedding videos.  Haha, this is us having way too much fun watching the videos!


Once the reel looped and we were about to watch them all again, we left for lunch at Chipotle and a treat at Nothin' Bundt Cake.  I got a Lemon Bundlet that Daniel and I enjoyed when I got home!

It was as good as it looks.

Oh I had the best time with Miss Allison and I can't wait for the next wedding filled day.  Allison still needs inspiration for centerpieces, music, invitations, jewlery and flowers.  So if you have any favorite vendors, ideas, songs or pics be sure to leave a comment!  Weddings are soooooo fun!!!

No comments: