Saturday, July 30, 2011

Funnies from Bear Lake

I honestly could't remember the last time I laughed so hard.  You know that laugh that leaves you breathless, where you lose all control and let loose the loudest, craziest laugh!  That is what my trip to Bear Lake was.  I laughed so much and so hard it was exactly the release I needed.

Things I won't forget:
LAWTON'S SNORING
PAPCORN
John and Lo's Photo Shoot
The INFAMOUS Volleyball Tourney
SCATTERGORIES
NE-YO!!
And this...

I had come back to the beach, from getting lunch to find Daniel doing the following...

1 - Seagulls...



2 - A pile of crushed Doritos...


3 - Daniel hiding behind a beach chair with a loaded water gun...haha!  Everytime the seagulls got too close, he would pop out and shoot them with the water gun.



1 comment:

June Asisi said...

This made my morning. How funny!