Sunday, January 9, 2011

Music: Rocketeer

So our new musical obsession is Rocketeer from the Far East Movement featuring Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic.  Daniel loves the rap bits and I of course LOVE the hook.  Daniel has really been in to rap music lately.  I'll have something playing in the car, like the other day a Rihanna song was playing and he asked if I could change the channel.  Of course, I was willing to change it.  We went through eight channels before he settled on T-Pain.  Nothing against T-Pain, in fact I loved his last album (the pre-prison album), but it wasn't only on this one occasion.  I just find it interesting that the little guy is digging the lyrical beats of rap music.  Anyways, enjoy our new favorite song!  Oh and look forward to some picks from Daniel's new adventure with Hip Hop Class!  Woo woo!

No comments: