Friday, May 14, 2010

Liv's Nail Chronicles

How fantastic is my friend Olivia?  She has created a blog totally devoted to the wonder of nail polish.  It's so stinking adorable!  She challenged me to do something with my nails and you'll be able to read about it in a few days.


It was a great challenge, truth is; I just don't spend much time on myself anymore.  That dang guilt!!  "Why are you doing your nails, you should be reading to Daniel?  Why are you watching your television show, you should be watching Daniel's show?"  You know the drill! 

As I was putting the before and after pictures together, I was slightly embarrassed of what I was submitting.  EVEN WORSE, now I am seeing all these other things I've let slide by the way side!  (HELLO EYEBROWS!!!)

I'm thrilled I participated, having my nails done has made my week!  Especially when Daniel gave an unsolicited compliment, "Your hands look nice Mommy!" 

Check out Liv's Chronicles and stay updated with the blog!  She'll have some great nail polish giveaways and may even challenge you to do something fun with your nails!!!

1 comment:

Liv's Chronicles said...

What a fabulous color, Ela!!!