Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lovely Day


I had the sheer priviledge of spending the day playing with my son. What a beautiful and special day. It's hard to face the reality that I must, in fact, return to work tomorrow. I am so thankful for this person who takes pleasure in the simplest things; who just wants to talk, read stories, play transformers and give hugs. At this moment I sit here, not quite sure how to express the love I have for him and the gratitude I have for my Heavenly Father for blessing my life in this way.

Happy Birthday Lovebug!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Ela, I love reading your blog. You are such a great writer. I'm so happy you and Daniel are doing well! I wish you nothing but the best in life :)

TGPalmer said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! Sounds like you guys had a great time!!

Danny and CaraDee said...

I love how much you love this guy. My family all love him. He is such a special spirit. I'm greatful he was able to come into your life. I know that Heveanly father was looking out for him. He will grow to be a wonderful person with you being his mom. What a great blessing for you and him.