Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Fun Stuff

I thought it was time for a post of fun stuff I've found lately.  So here you go...enjoy!
  • I still can't get enough of Adele's new CD titled 21, please listen to it and tell me what you think!!  Even better though, you can head over to David Letterman's, Live on Letterman and watch Adele LIVE!!  It was fantastic and I've watched the whole thing twice now!  Click HERE.
  • I love ice cream, all kinds of ice cream!  But my favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins "Nutty Coconut" and Daniel loves the "Chocolate Brownie".  YUM!  

  • Naomi and Josh posted the most beautiful pics of the signs of Spring on Capitol Hill, they are so lovely!  Oh and congratulations to them, they recently had the most adorable baby girl, Eleanor.
  • I got a new pair of jeans from Nordy's!  KUT from the Kloth Jeans.  They weren't that expensive and they are a GREAT fit!  I highly suggest them.  Although, please do not go to kut.com!!!  It is kutfromthekloth.com.  YIKES!!!  My eyes were seriously assaulted.  I need to go and wash that image out of my brain!!!!

No comments: