Sunday, November 7, 2010

Man OH Man!

Life has been so busy the last few weeks.  So much has gone on at work, school, and at home.  With all the commotion, I haven't had a chance to keep up with the blog.  Truth be told I haven't really wanted to.  Totally unlike me, I KNOW!!!!  But I have been keeping up on everyone else's blogs and have truly enjoyed all your posts.  Here are some of my faves, along with some fun things that have gone on with Daniel and I:

  • Sione and Lorien announced that they are expecting!  Woo hoo!  When they told grandpa, he roared with excitement!  LOL!  We are so excited for them and being able to read about their struggle was truly heart warming.  However, they are P to the Private, so sorry!  You can still celebrate with me though!
  • Another big announcement in the family...Tevita and Makenzie are expecting their second.  Congrats you two!
  • Blake threw a Birthday Luau for Allison.  We had so much fun! 
  • I absolutely LOVE Hither & Thither and their Halloween post was the perfect flashback to some of my favorite Halloweens spent in New York.  Thanks friends!!
  • So I think that Rebekah Westover is a freaking photographic genious!!  But I have to say, pregnancy photos sort of creep me out.  I think pregnant woman are lovely and have the most amazing glow.  But when they strip down...I get creeped out.
  • The Ballerina project...lovely!  These photos are stunning and I love ballet.  
  • Here's an etsy find!  Bloomsong...linens, aprons and pillows...OH MY!



No comments: