Monday, August 2, 2010

Secrets

I know, I know!  I was taking a blogging break, but I can't leave for Bear Lake without telling you about my new favorite album!  Thanks Trish for burning me a copy of your OneRepublic CD!  I'm seriously in love and can't stop listening to it.  I know the song Secrets has been on the radio lately, but I can't get enough of it.  ENJOY!  The music video is simply lovely as well!



Lyrics

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kind of boring
Need something that i can confess

Till all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no, I've been on the brink, so

[CHORUS]

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll like those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics never jump in line
I'm Gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like were chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars

And everyday I see the news
All the problems we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
?Singing straight to cold?
I don't really like my flow, no, so

[CHORUS]

Got no reason
Got no shame
Got no family
I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'mma tell you everything

My Secret #15 - I like to wear my fancy scarves and headbands around the house winter/summer/spring/fall, they make me feel pretty.

1 comment:

Cami said...

WHY did i not know you had a blog!!!??? i love the blogging world and now will peak oven to yours to see you and your cute little boy!!!
love the lyrics to this song as well!
p.s... its been forever, hope you are doing well!!!