Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday @ The Gateway

Did I mention that I got a new iPhone?  If so, did I mention that after only having it for a couple of weeks, I dropped it on the pavement and cracked the screen into pieces?  UGH!  Well, let me tell you that I never thought I would be one of those people who couldn't live without their phones.  I am now one of those people.  I love my iPhone and I was SO sad that it was broken.  Thankfully there is an Apple Store in Salt Lake City and thankfully they hire the GREATEST people to work at the Genius Bar.  I was so happy with my service!


After we got the phone fixed, we headed over to the Gateway's Olympic Oval.  So fun!!!



Before Daniel could get too wet, we went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.  What a GREAT place.  We had so much fun playing, learning, experimenting and...discovering!  Daniel's favorite exhibits were the Life Flight Helicopter, Water Table and the Rock Wall.



All in all, we had a GREAT day at the Gateway!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Those are some awesome pictures of Daniel! He looks like he had a blast. I am in need of a new phone. I am counting down the days until June when I get my upgrade.