Monday, May 31, 2010

Momma Dearest

(Packing up years of sewing projects that my Mom will now have time for.)

Well, Grandma has gone to start her own adventure.  The weekend was spent packing, going over last minute details and...I must admit, quite a bit of crying.  Before she left, we set her up with a blog, which she promises that she will keep updated: grandmaasisi.blogspot.com

(Mom, Lua and the surprisingly camera shy Ari.)

Mom,

     I love you so much!  Thank you so much for your support and love over the last few years.  You have been my rock for so long and I thank you for that.
     I'm so proud of you for going after your dreams.  You have been a huge inspiration to me and I hope for others who know you as well.  I look forward to seeing the growth that not only you make over the next five years, but the growth that Daniel and I will make now that we will have to lean on each other.
    Best of luck tomorrow and show 'em what good stuff an Asisi is made of!  I'll see you on a Skype call soon. :)

Love,
Ela

1 comment:

June Asisi said...

Thanks so much Ela. I never could have done all that packing and cleaning without your help. We made a great team.