- Clean and organize room!
- Complete homework for Communications and email professor.
- Attend Wednesday night lecture for Macroeconomics and inform professor that I will be missing the first class in April.
- Take Macroeconomics Test.
- Organize Daniel's closets and pack for his stay with Melanie!
- Get all bills ready for payment, PRIOR to leaving!
- Pick up contacts from Excel and buy contact solution.
- Buy new phone, my phone died on me today. :(
- Take Statistics test.
- Organize notes for temp lead at work and finish the staff newsletter!
- Send thank you cards to all the people who attended Daniel's birthday party.
- Find one more outfit for Hawaii and buy a few pairs of flip flops, tanning oil, and a good book.
- Work on a base tan.
- Get a pedicure!
- Pack for Hawaii.
Monday, March 22, 2010
To Do List
I'm only a week and a half away from boarding a plane to Hawaii with two of my best friends. As excited as I am, I can't help but feel the overwhelming stress of my TO DO LIST!!! So I thought, "Why not make this fun!" Maybe it'll take some of the stress away if I know that I get to blog about it. The list of items is as follows: