- Sleeping in on a rainy, Sunday morning. Mmmm....
- The laugh that Daniel has when something really funny catches him off guard. He throws his head back, claps his hands once, and lets loose this contagious laugh from his gut.
- Chats with friends that last into the wee hours of the morning. The ones that make you laugh, cry, and then laugh again!
- An immaculately clean and organized bedroom. (So why can't I keep it that way?)
- Scarves, earrings and bags!! Oh my!
- The lovely moments when my dad opens up and shares something beautiful, profound, and honest.
- Rootbeer floats!
- A Utah State Aggie Touchdown!
- Gathering around a yummy meal with my brothers and sisters; while we share hilarious survival stories from our childhood.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
10 things that make me terribly HAPPY!
Posted by Ela and Daniel Asisi