Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundance 2010

It's all over and I'm slightly sad to see it go. I had such a great time this year. I saw three movies:

  • HappyThankYouMorePlease
  • The Company Men
  • The Romantics


  • My favorite movie was HappyThankYouMorePlease. Here's a picture of the Q&A with the cast after the showing.


    Melanie and I got to go to the ASCAP Music Cafe and saw such awesome artists such as:

    • John Forte
    • The Black Dynamite Orchestra
    • The Fray

    Last night we saw The Romantics in Ogden at the spectacular Peery's Egyptian Theatre. That theatre is AMAZING; if you've never been, make a trip up there. It is beautiful!
    Yes, there is a guy playing show tunes on an organ!!

    Twelve more months and we'll get to do it again!

    4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Fun times for sure!! Thanks for going. :o) I love your blog design. The picture frames are great!

    Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

    Oh...I'm so jealous that you got to see The Fray! I'm surprised you haven't posted about LOST yet! How was it?

    dmarks said...

    Cool. The people with our local film festival went there to scout for movies to show here.

    Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

    What is the name of your festival? Did they pick out any good ones?