Monday, November 9, 2009

So Much

I have so much to share with all of you! The little mister and I have been super busy the last month and have loved every hectic moment of it. Sadly my computer decided to die on me, so posts will be far and few between until a new one can be purchased. Until then, know that Daniel and I love you! We hope the best for you and your families. We are looking forward to the holidays and look forward to reading your blog posts. Here is a beautiful quote that I ran across. It's definitely something that I strive for; although it is much easier to aspire to this than to attain it.

"We are molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts, give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them." ~Siddharta

1 comment:

Megs said...

That's a great quote! I'm glad you are still alive and well :)

Let's play soon. Yes?