Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Birthday Wish List

I've been asked by several people, "What do you want for your birthday?" I don't like this question, because when I say I really don't need a present, I mean it. Now, being on the giving end of things, I understand how annoying it is when you want to give someone something and they won't tell you what they want. So to appease all, I've come up with a top 5 list of items I would like for my birthday. Idea stolen from the rockstar diaries!

1 - Pearls. I was inspired by Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex in the City movie. I loved that she went to bed with pearls on! So stylish! :) Nie Nie (love our Nie Nie) posted a link about a necklace she recieved. When I clicked on the link, I was thrilled to see these beautiful vintage pearl necklaces.

2 - This adorable outfit from Lane Bryant!

3 - Gerard Butler!! Not only would I be indebted to you for all of eternity if you showed up to my party with Gerard Butler, but I would name every child after you! I would even consider changing Daniel's name!

4 - I absolutely love the Barefoot Contessa and I hope to one day own a house in the Hamptons and cook fabulous meals for my not bald and short husband, but for Gerard instead. Until then, I would love any of her fabulous cookbooks!

5 - Just having you at my birthday shindig!!!

12:00 pm - Lunch at Sushi Ya, 1545 S State in Orem.
1:40 pm - Cinemark Theatre Lobby near the University Mall in Orem. I'll be attending the 2:00 showing of All About Steve with Sandra Bullock.
6:30 pm - Dinner at The Pizza Factory on University Pkwy in Provo.
Immediately following dinner, we will be having cupcakes and ice cream at the Asisi residence! (1521 South 680 West, Provo)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds like a way fun party...and believe me, if I could get Gerard Butler for you, I would...we'd have to share him though :) Have an awesome birthday!

Liv said...

Really? Barefoot Contessa?! She's not my favorite and I find her shows a bit bland...but hey, if you like her then I support the Barefood lady!!!
Gerard...isn't he like this fighter type? I remember when he was on Tomb Raider (I can't believe I just admitted that) and I couldn't handle his accent. What about Cristiano?! Now he's a slice of bread I'd like to butter!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

I wasn't ever a fan of her show until I started making some of her recipes and I LOVED it. I love that she cooks with real ingredients and that she doesn't dumb it down. It's real cooking, I love it. Hello! GERARD is like yummy, heaven goodness. He was the phantom in Phantom of the Opera (the movie), he was in P.S. I Love You, The Ugly Truth. That accent is like butta!