Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boa Noite

Hey guys! I wish I had some fabulous reason for not updating the blog the last couple of weeks, sadly I do not. Things have been great with Daniel and I. I admit that I have been a bit of a zombie lately and work has been stressful, but life is good. Daniel and I have had some fun adventures! We took grandma to see a train exhibit at Thanksgiving Point a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing; I couldn't believe the intricate details that each train had.



We've also had some fun family get togethers and Daniel has had a great time at school! He loves his teachers Ms. Carol and Ms. Angie; they have been so great with him and are diligently getting the little guy ready for Kindergarten.
As the weeks progress, I'll be sure to update the blog more frequently. In the meantime check out the new music video from Kelly Clarkson!!! My Life Would Suck Without You!

No comments: