Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations President Barack Obama!!

This morning while Daniel and I were getting ready for the day, we got to watch the amazing crowd, standing in the freezing cold, wave their flags in celebration of our new President. Then on the way to work, we listened to these people talk about what this day meant to them. What an amazing day for this country! The system works, votes count and today we got to celebrate. When the true meaning of it all hit me, I started to cry, Daniel got worried and asked why I was sad. "Mommy's not sad Love, she's happy. These are happy tears!" To which Daniel responded, "What you're so funny!" All I could do was nod in agreement! LOL! No truthfully, I'm thrilled to see what the next eight years will hold for the citizens of this great nation! Welcome to office President Obama, Daniel and I are your biggest supporters!

No comments: