Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun Weekend: Part 1 of 2

What a fun weekend!! I really had so much fun and couldn't wait to blog about it! Lame, I know! But I've become a blogging junkie!! Anyways, here's what I did this weekend:

Friday night the company that Tevita works for hosted a night at Harry O's in Park City. He works for the Scion division at Brent Brown Toyota and they went all out to make it a GREAT night. Tevita and Makenzie had to be there before it opened, so while we were waiting for the show to get started, we headed next door to the No Name Saloon. What a fun, cozy bar. I wish I would've gotten a picture of it.

Anyways, we had a great time talking, laughing, dancing and people watching (great people watching)!! It was a fun night and I'm thrilled that I got to go!



Makenzie told me to get a picture of this dude, he kept staring into the booth area. He must of liked what he saw! LOL! CREEPY!


This guy some how got into the booth and was doing this light show for us. It was techno night at Harry O's, which sucked. I HATE TECHNO, but this guy with his glow sticks was kind of cool. Kind of.


While we were out on the dance floor, trying to make the most of the lame techno music, a group of white people dressed up as indians showed up. What more do you say? Fun times!


Didn't I say there was some fun people watching! Stay tuned for Saturday nights blog!

No comments: