Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wall E / Wanted and BABY!!

So much to share! First off, I have a brand new little niece. Her name is Arianna and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Lua is going to be an amazing mommy! I'm so proud of my little sis and hope to be just like her one day.

Second, I started my new job at the Hampton Inn! It was a lot of fun, super easy and I must say that it was nice to be told what to do, rather than be the manager telling others what to do. All I do is set up the breakfast buffet once or twice a month, I never thought I would ever get back into food. But for these travel benefits, I am in!
I also saw some movies this last weekend! I took little Daniel to see Wall E.

I don't care for animation, but I've had fun taking Daniel to the movies! I get him the kids popcorn bucket and we have such a good time.

We've seen Horton Hears a Who (CUTE), Kung FU Panda (HILARIOUS, LOVED IT) and Wall E (Not so great). Daniel fell asleep in Wall E and when I woke him up, he asked to go home. That right there, tells you that the movie was LAME! At least it was to a 28 year old and a 4 year old!
Now, the other movie I saw this weekend was Wanted! FABULOUS, loved it, couldn't get enough!

I went with Makenzie and Vita Sunday night and I was truly impressed with the story concept, cinematography and the acting. James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie were great! Morgan Freeman was in the film as well as Common. Great cast, great film. Check it out!
Anyways, that was my weekend! Good times!

No comments: