Friday, June 20, 2008

Strawberry Days Rodeo

I just got back from the Strawberry Day's Rodeo in Pleasant Grove, UT! What a fun night! This has got to be one of my favorite rodeos and I can't believe it's already come and gone. I took little Daniel with me, he had so much fun!
He loved watching the little kids ride the sheep! He was up on his feet through the whole thing!


One of my favorite parts of the rodeo is the strawberries and cream, which Daniel didn't like the strawberry and ended up spitting it out. What a waste of a good strawberry.



The poor family sitting in front of us, kept getting kicked and pushed around by Daniel. At one point, they invited him to sit with them and he DID!!! LOL!!



This family actually had some cowboys amongst them. These guys competed in the part of the rodeo, where you have to rope a cow and milk it. The first two teams that get the bottle of milk to the judge win. These guys took first place, it was pretty cool!



This year for the entertainment portion, they had two stunt guys doing flips and jumps on their motorcycle's. It was AMAZING and Daniel was so excited, screaming and clapping. SO CUTE!! When it ended, he actually teared up because he wanted me to bring them back out. Sufficeth to say the little guy was tuckered out and by the time I got him home, he was sound asleep.

No comments: