Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Run's House

Whose HOUSE??? Run's HOUSE!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this show and I'm thrilled that the family (Rev, Justine, Vanessa, Angela, JoJo, Diggy, Russy and Miley) have come back with another season. Rev is my FAVE, every week he sits in his hot tub and sends out a text to all his friends and family with his pearls of wisdom:

Good morning. Asking is the proof that you’ve conquered pride. In most cases, asking causes us to become humble. You didn’t get into the program you’re interested in??? Reapply!!!! (Remember!!!) Ask Ask Ask!!!!! Ask God, ask people, ask whoever!! Asking keeps you humble. And that’s what
God wants… Ask!!!!!!! :)
God is Love
Rev Run

The Simmons family is our modern day version of the Cosby family and I can't get enough of them. I cried my eyes out during the last season finale when they introduced baby Miley to the crew. Especially when Angela and Vanessa missed their flight to be there. Tear!!! It was so precious!

You know, there are few quality shows out there; shows that promote family and God and achieving your goals. That's why I have to give props to MTV for airing the show. Now if they could only air more like it and maybe some more music videos! That would be cool!

Here's a little taste of Run's House for you! You can actually watch previous episodes and behind the scenes footage on MTV.com:

No comments: