Sunday, April 20, 2008

Park City

I just got back from a very relaxing weekend in Park City, UT. I REALLY needed this little break. I have a new found drive to accomplish goals and make things happen! NICE!! I just wanted to talk about some of the things we got to see and do while we were there.
First: My mom and I visited a gallery in old Park City. The artist was Thomas Mangelsen and his photography was truly inspiring. There was an image he captured of a polar bear watching the sunset that made me tear up. The look on the polar bears eyes was so intense as if there was a storm of thoughts moving through his mind.

Second: My favorite Mexican restaraunt is in Park City, Baja Cantina! The yummiest flautas EVER!!! Be sure to check them out!
Third: We stayed at the Westgate Park City Resort and Spa. Can I just tell you that if you don't stay, you still have to walk through the lobby! There are the most ridiculous photos of Mr. Siegel and his wife posing with some of Hollywoods finest! LOL! I couldn't stop laughing. The room was beautiful though and I plan on going back some day! But Mr. Siegel, do you really need to hang a picture of you and Britney Spears in your hotel lobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should see them in our corporate offices too.

TGPalmer said...

Hey it's Tallie...of Nick and Tallie...It's nice to find some relatives blogging!! I love it!! I will definately be keeping up with you now! I am glad you and your Mom had fun in PC...I love Baja Cantina too...so yummy! Anyway, funny thing, Nick worked for Westgate when we lived in Vegas...those pics are everywhere... and hilarious to look at. Well, feel free to check out our blog too...
Love ya,
Tallie