Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Double Feature Friday

Ok so Allison and I had our double feature Friday last week and I still haven't shared with you what movies we saw! Ok first was Smart People with Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker and Ellen Page. Now this movie was good, no it was great! I thought it was intelligent and funny! My favorite in the movie though by far was Thomas Haden Church! Oh there is this killer scene where he is talking in spanish! I practically peed my pants! I highly recommend it!!!!

The second movie we saw was 21. Another good film, my only complaint is that it was completely predictable! Completely predictable! However, it was entertaining and I like that the focus was on what these MIT students did and not so much on the love story between Jim Sturgess and Kate Bosworth. Who both did a great job, although the fake American accent was driving me CRAZY! A good film though, definitely worth seeing in the theatre!

No comments: