Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Maroon 5


For Christmas I got some iTunes gift cards and I downloaded the B sides to the Maroon 5 album! I'm loving it and the video for "Won't Go Home Without You".

"Won't Go Home Without You" Video

Add to My Profile

I love Maroon 5, but I DO NOT love the fact that they didn't come in concert to UTAH. JERKS!!!! Now on the B sides there is a song, "I Miss You, I Love You" that I have on repeat. It's everything you would expect from the boys of Maroon 5 from Adam Levine's sexy voice to the catchy beat and the yummy fantasy you get when you listen to it. LOL!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I Love the way he dances! I can't wait to hear the B side!! :)

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

I know right, when he shakes his little tush. I'll for sure burn you a copy!