Thursday, November 29, 2007

Motown

Alright, I've been spreading the word about my new blog. I'm surprised how many people have one. It's GREAT! I'm super excited to be jumping on the blogging band wagon.

The last couple of weeks, I've been trying to expand my musical repetoire and I came across music from back in the day. Motown to be specific! So after perusing iTunes for a good hour I came across some lovelies I think you will all enjoy!

Now I know, Boyz II Men is soooo Junior High, but their new CD: Motown, A Journey Through Hitsville USA is a classic collection of old motown classics. Songs that were made famous by artists like; The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder are now sung with the harmonious stylings of Boyz II Men.





Another great CD is the movie soundtrack from: The Big Chill.

The Big Chill. I haven't seen the movie yet, but it's got some great songs!

- I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Ain't too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
- I Second That Emotion - Smokey Robinson

Tell me what you think! Truthfully, if you've listened to my suggestions! If you haven't then I don't want to hear a peep!

No comments: