Saturday, October 6, 2012

Third Grade


A little questionnaire that Daniel filled out on his first day of school...

  1. My favorite indoor thing is playing with my toys.
  2. My favorite outdoor thing is riding my scooter.
  3. My favorite color is blue.
  4. My favorite ice cream flavor is mix.
  5. My favorite game is Sorry.
  6. My favorite song is Black and Yellow. (Ummm, no idea how he even knows what this song is.)
  7. My favorite TV show is The Mysteries of Alfred the Hedgehog.
  8. My favorite school subject is math.
  9. My favorite pizza topping is cheese.
  10. My favorite book is Star Wars.
  11. My favorite movie is Daniel and the Lions Den.
  12. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  13. My favorite food is spaghetti.
  14. My favorite place to go is California.
  15. My favorite thing to do is play with my Mom.  (Awww!)

No comments: