Saturday, October 6, 2012

It is true...

I am FINALLY updating the blog after months of ignoring.  There is so much to share!  It has been a fun filled, crazy summer.  Daniel got to spend a month of this summer with Grandma and Grandpa in California.  He had a fabulous time!  I, on the other hand, was lost without this kid.  I had all of these plans to organize, meet up with friends I haven't seen in a while, try out new recipes, excel at work, etc.  Yeah, I accomplished NONE of that.  But there was some self reflection which was needed!

I sometimes feel we forget to do that.  To truly take time to see ourselves, our mistakes, our need for growth, our value, our worth and our potential.  When we don't do this, are we missing out on opportunities?  Are our actions affecting others for the good? or the bad?  Hmmm...things to think about I guess.  Enough of that, here are some pictures from my trip out to pick up Daniel after his month with the folks.






No comments: