Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals and Hopes

It's not unusual for me to go crazy with my New Year's Resolutions and inevitably every year I fail them. So this year, besides my normal weight loss goals I thought I would plan some FUN goals!

Goal #1:  Add more color to my wardrobe!  Yes, I may not be to the weight I want to be to and I hate buying clothes for myself at this size...but I should look good despite my size!  Right?!  Anyways, goal number one is to add more color.  Here are a few ideas I'm looking at...

                       














Goal #2:  Try a new recipe or DIY yourself project from Pinterest once a month!  I spend all this time looking through the amazing ideas that people have, but I don't make time to try them out.  So each month I will try one.  Oh and I'll make sure to let you know about them!  This month I am working on a daily photo challenge I saw on Pinterest!


And that is it!  Nothing too overwhelming or crazy.  Just fun simple ways to really enjoy this New Year!  What are some of the things you are doing?

1 comment:

Lindsie said...

I love the pinterest idea! I might have to steal it!:)