I spent a good long time today dreaming about winning 1.7 million dollars. Haha, I know it's ridiculous! Why spend my time, time I don't have to waste, on dreaming of something so preposterous. I had it all figured out too, so sure that this would actually happen. I would:
- Pay off all my debts.
- Call my old economics professor, Sterling Jack, for investment advice. Turn that 1.7 into 2.9. :)
- I would buy Daniel and myself a cute little home. Nothing too fancy, just something perfect for the two of us.
- I would pay my parents house off for them and help them fix it up.
- I would set up a trust for Daniel to pay for school and/or a mission.
- I would give a little to each of my brothers and sisters.
- I would buy a fun little summer house in Bear Lake, so that my family had a place to get together each year.
- I would take $1,000 and go on a super fun shopping trip at Fashion Place Mall.
- I would buy Daniel his dream car...a swagger wagon. (haha)
- I would quit my job and focus on school full time.
- Once I graduated from school with my Master's, I would start my own business (a cute Lomography shop in the Riverwoods Shopping Center or a company that would help others get their dream businesses up and running.)
- During the summer, Daniel and I would join a relief mission to help others.
I know it's so silly, but that's all I could think of for a good portion of today. Don't get me wrong, life is great and I have nothing to complain about. But it's fun to dream...