Tuesday, September 7, 2010

31 in California

I am so overwhelmed and thankful right now!  I had the most amazing trip with Daniel.  We drove down to San Diego, CA for some much needed R&R and to celebrate my birthday!  I can't believe I'm 31, I feel so OLD!!!  Thank you everyone who thought of me and wished me a Happy Birthday, I was truly touched. Also, thanks Daniel and Mom for making it such a special day for me.


  My Mom took me out for a pedicure which was a luxury I have truly missed.  I can't remember the last time.  Then we took a stroll through the Vista Farmers Market, I LOVE farmer's markets.  For lunch, Daniel and my Mom took me to the Elephant Bar Restaurant for lunch; I love elephants and I loved this restaurant. 


(She is ALWAYS on her phone!)


 Then we spent the rest of the day at my Mom's pool.  I couldn't have asked for anything better. 

 I have a good feeling about this new birth year!  Hopefully this time next year, I will be celebrating graduation from school and a dream realized.

**More posts about San Diego to come.**

No comments: