Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picture Project w/ Daniel

Leaving the little guy was not easy.  Especially as the trip got closer, I began to really stress over my decision to go.  Now that the trip is over, I can't help but be thankful for this special time.  It's amazing what one hears when they are left to their own thoughts.  Thoughts that are not muddled by others "two cents".  It was healing, relaxing and I feel like I got the recharge I so desperately needed. 

In leaving the little guy though, I came up with a Picture Project.  We would each take a picture at the same time, a way for us to see what each other was doing while we were away from each other.  I put my favorites together for all of you to see. 

Quickly, before I do.  I want to thank my Mom and Melanie for taking such good care of Daniel.  He had such a GREAT time without me and he can't stop talking about it.  Leaving him in such capable hands, helped me enjoy my trip that much more!  So thank you from the bottom of my heart!









Here are some other pictures from the project that didn't match up, but were so great.  I had to post them!!!


1 comment:

Mark and Mandi said...

i love it ela...you are such a good mommy! I loved seeing mel in the awesome glasses!