Monday, March 1, 2010

Wo

Do you ever have those days when you are in a funk and can't seem to get out of it?  People ask you what is wrong and if you are okay; and you are okay, nothing is wrong.  You're just, outta sorts.  Maybe it's because you didn't get enough sleep, or you have a "case of the Monday's", or you're feeling a little lonely, or poor, or you just keep thinking "WO IS ME" for no real reason. 

I have those days sometimes and they drive me nutty.  Today for example; life was good, I love my child, I love my family, school is tolerable, work is good, friends are AWESOME, and yet I couldn't shake the fact that I was not myself.  Just a little sluggish, a little blue.  I clocked out at work, walked to my car and thought to myself "snap out of it before you got to pick up Daniel."  I tried everything, a little Usher, I rolled the windows down to take in some rays, I even tried to enjoy a little people watching at the stop light, none of it helped.  Then I got to Daniel's school!  As I watched him playing outside, I saw him throw a football to his friend and then promptly pick his wedgie.  LOL!  Grey skies were gone and I was laughing!  He saw me at the door, ran up to me and gave me a hug. 

So as I end this pointless-emotional day, I am thankful that I get to end it with the feeling of LOVE!  May all of you fall asleep tonight knowing that you are LOVED!  And if you begin to question it, give me a call or send me an email and I'll put your mind at ease!  <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Sadie at heyMamas said...

Exactly! Kids make everything better...always.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

LOL! Those wedgies can be so uncomfortable! I pick them all the time and don't care who's looking :)