Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back in Business - Sort of!

I've been without a computer for a couple of months now. There was a virus that ate my computer hard drive right up. Thank goodness for the patient guys at EBC Computers who were not only able to save my music and pictures, but were also able to save my hard drive!!!

The TOP 5 things I've missed most about having a working computer!!!

1 - Perez Hilton! Yes, I admit to being an avid Perez fan!
2 - You Tube Videos!
3 - Late night chats with friends on facebook!
4 - Spider Solitaire!
5 - My BLOG!!

My audio driver still isn't up and working correctly, so I can't hear a dang thing. If you know how to help me install it, I would appreciate the help. Other than that, you should see many more posts in the near future! YAY! I've missed my blog!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL family!! :o)