Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Congrats My Love

Daniel graduated from preschool today!

I couldn't be prouder of the amazing job this little guy has done the last few months. He has learned his numbers, shapes, colors, letters, and nursery rhymes. Daniel has loved every minute of Ms. Carol's class and is so proud to be a Hidden Treasures kid. I'm so thankful to his teacher for providing a loving and nurturing environment fit to teach Daniel. Carol created a scrapbook and video for each child documenting their time in school! What an amazing teacher! My camera screen was sadly broken *boo, hoo* but I did get some funny random shots.





Way to go my little man, Mommy is proud of you!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ohhh so cute! I am so proud of him too!! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go, Daniel!!! :o)