Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lovely Sunday

Although it was a busy weekend, it was most certainly a lovely one. I didn't get much pictures of Daniel and I, but we did take a moment and get some amazing pictures of Justin and Lua up at the Castle Park. At least I think they were amazing, I tend to be biased of the pictures I take.

Daniel and I also got to have dinner at Olivia and Claudio's home, which was delicious! Olivia makes a mean lasagne! I also got to hear about their crazy stories in Hawaii, which still amaze me! Not only did they see the LOST set, but they got to see Sayid, Nadia, Jacob (Yes, they know what he looks like!) and Locke! Man oh man! What lucky ducks! Check out their blog for the pictures, without them I would have thought is was an April Fools Joke.

I also got to catch up on my new favorite show Kings! Oh it's fabulous and thanks to my lovely mother, I know see the resemblence to the the Bible stories of David. I'm totally out of it these days, I didn't even get it. LOL! If you watch it, you will not only notice is but wonder how I missed it. It's on NBC every Sunday night, be sure to check it out and tell me what you think.

Well, I hope you all had a lovely Sunday as well. Now I'm just going to cross my fingers in the hopes it will help this week go by quickly so I can get to another Sunday!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so jealous your friends saw the Lost cast and set! Glad you had a good weekend.

Claudio Aguiar said...

It was great to have you guys over.