Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fillin' you in!

What a great, busy and exhausting holiday season! It started with Thanksgiving and hasn't really slowed down, till today anyways.


Daniel had such a great Christams. Here he is meeting Santa for the first time at his preschool Christmas program. He thought Santa was sooo cool, but was pretty skeptical. He asked Santa where his reindeer were. Santa told him they were on the roof and that you can't see them during the day. Daniel gave him a look that said, "Yeah right!"


Christmas Eve he got to open his first pair of Christmas pajamas, this was the most decent picture I could get from him, he was so excited for Santa to come that he wouldn't sit still. Christmas morning he woke me up at 7:00 am and asked me, "So should we see if Santa came." We walked upstairs and he didn't believe till he saw the plate of cookie crumbs. He jumped in the air and kept screaming, "He's real, I didn't believe. Now I believe." LOL! What a character.

I had to work New Years Eve, so I didn't do much other than watch Season 4 of LOST at Fia and Scott's house. That was fun! Gotta love LOST, I can't wait for Season 5 to start.

Yesterday was Mom's birthday and she had such a great day. Fia, Lua and I woke her up for an early breakfast at Mimi's and then off to a matinee showing of Twilight.


This is the first picture I've posted with my new haircut. It's so short, I love it!


Can I just say though, while I'm speaking of Twilight. I'm in love with Edward. LOL! Really I can't tell you how much I loved that movie. I started the book and am half way through. I never thought I would be a Twilight fan, but I am! Hardcore! If you haven't seen it. YOU NEED TO!



Anyways, that's what we've been up to. Life has been a true roller coaster the last couple of months, I'm hoping things will slow down a bit. I hope you all had a lovely holiday season.

No comments: