Sunday, December 14, 2008

Leverage


I have a new favorite show! I know, I know!! I shouldn't be adding shows to the already long list of addictive sitcoms and dramas. But since Heroes has been so disappointing this season I had to replace it with something worthy! Leverage is it!!! Think Italian Job meets Robin Hood, edited for your television viewing pleasure. It stars Timothy Hutton who you might remember from French Kiss (with Meg Ryan) or Last Holiday (with Queen Latifah). It's about a group of thieves that only steal based off of the Robin Hood code of ethics, steal from the rich and give to the poor. The characters are what make the show so great, beyond the do-gooder feel you get when you walk away, they spout off witty lines and grey the area between good and bad. It's a great show, check it out on TNT Tuesday nights!!

No comments: