Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Playlist

Birthday Playlist – Here are just a few songs from my life’s playlist.

Just Dance (Lady Gaga) – I love to dance and when I hear this song, I can’t help but DANCE!!!
I Need You (Alicia Keys) – I have been in love with this CD all year, but this has to be my favorite song on the CD. The drums and melody of this song are just as addicting as needing and loving someone special.
Just Fine (Mary J. Blige) – “feel free right now; go do what you want to do . . . no time for moping around!” This song is the shit!
Summertime (The Sundays) – Whenever I hear this song, I think back to the good ol’ times at Dixie College!
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) – This song is brilliant and every time it comes on, I have to crank it up and sing at the top of my lungs; “carry on, carry on!” Plus I am a total Wayne’s World fan!
Come On Eileen (Dexy’s Midnight Runners) – LOVE THIS SONG! You can catch me playing air violin whenever this song comes on, no matter where I am!
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours (Stevie Wonder) – OOOO baby, nothing like a little soul to bring that inner groove out! Plus, I heart Stevie!!
Fallen (Mya) – This song is just pure sexiness!
Won’t Stop (One Republic) – The play count on my iTunes, for this song, just hit 100. It has definitely earned its place on the list.
Cupid (Jack Johnson) – Probably my favorite artist!!! I got to see him in concert this year and I loved it!
How Deep Is Your Love (The Bird & The Bee) – I don’t normally like remakes, but I loved this one! Plus it’s from the Sex and the City Soundtrack and I LOVED that movie, show, soundtrack, etc.
Nothing Lasts Forever (Maroon 5) – I fell in love with the hook of this song, when I first heard it on a Kanye West song. So when Maroon 5 came out with their new CD and I heard this song, I fell in love! Plus Adam Levine is just HOT!!
Silver Lining (Rilo Kiley) – Olivia introduced this band to me and I am addicted to this song.
Ice Cream (Sarah McLachlan) – My roommates at Dixie introduced me to Sarah and it was the first CD that ever spoke to me. I am pretty sure I wore the CD completely out.
Oh Boy (Duffy) – I have been impressed with the ladies of G.B.; Adele, Amy Winehouse and Duffy. Duffy though has to be my favorite and this song is just beautiful.
Happy (Natasha Bedingfield) – Life gets so crazy sometimes and we forget to be happy! But there are “so many beautiful reasons to be happy!” So as I head into this new year, I am going to remember just how fabulous my sundae is! I love you all, thanks for celebrating with me!


No comments: