Sunday, August 3, 2008

John and Lorien's Wedding

So I thought I would post a few pics from John's wedding. It was a VERY busy day, but lovely at the same time. It was heart warming to see the amount of people that came to support and show their love.
John and Lorien Asisi

John and I at the reception. By this time, my makeup and hair were a total mess!!!

Tevita and Makenzie were nice enough to pose with me!

Fia and I being silly!










Naki and his adorable girlfriend Laura. What is up with the flash spot on my boob? MADE YOU LOOK! LOL!

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. Daniel and Tua crack me up!!

Poor Tre was wiped out by the end of the night!

Fia, Lua and I!

All the sisters together! We are family! I've got all my sistas and me! We are family! LOL!
UGH, my boob has ruined another shot! This time it's resting on Lorien's shoulder! How embarrassing!

No comments: