Sunday, December 2, 2007

New York

I love this time of year with the lights, music and magic that seems to fill the air. The malls start to fill up with shoppers, Center Street is covered in Christmas lights, every office is playing holiday songs and it all makes me smile. Christmas in New York though was the best, talk about magic in the air with the tree at Rockefeller Plaza, the ice skaters in Central Park and window displays at Macy's and Bloomingdales. I miss it so much, so sit back and enjoy this tribute video I found. My favorite is the asian lady trying to ice skate with the red helmet! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Aww, I AM the red helmet Asian lady...except taller. You need to take me to NYC with you sometime and show me all the cool stuff. Except the muscials...NOT cool!